Theresa Bridals

I've Moved!!!
Hey everyone, I'm changing my blog interface to better integrate with my website so I will no longer be using blogger.  I'm hoping my new blog will be more user friendly and easier to navigate.  Below are the links to my updated website and blog.  Let me know what you think....on the other blog of course :-).

Website:  http://www.kimbullockphotography.com/

Blog:  http://www.kimbullockphotography.com/blog


Remember that cute sneek peek I posted awhile back. Well here are some more of that amazing couple. Like I said Theresa and I were meant to work together. She brought some of her props and had this amazing vision, and I brought along some of my props too. They turned out GREAT! And I'm glad we waited and rescheduled TWICE because we had the most amazing day. It was perfect for pictures!




I am in LOVE with that picture below... a portrait of a lady!




She had such a great vintage and classic look! I love all the details she used like the pendant earrings.




Stay tuned for their wedding! It was amazing.
Totally DIY and it looked fabulous!

1 comment: